Donate to the Petersen Racing American Heart Association Heart Walk Team

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

KRA Race #4











Ron and Tony raced this past weekend and it was HOT! They did pretty well, I was at work but from what I have heard Ron had engine issues and finished 3rd and Tony had some pretty good battles for positions and finished 15th and 11th. Not a bad day, they went up Saturday and practiced and spent the night and let me tell you I missed them!! Not that I would of saw them much between being at work for 16 hours both days and trying to sleep. But still I missed them tons. I don't know who turned on the heat outside but I kind of wish it would cool off, it seems we went from cold to hot in a matter of days. I love the warm days not hot days! Only 5 more days until the 500!!

post signature

0 comments: