Donate to the Petersen Racing American Heart Association Heart Walk Team

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Butler Basketball!




We spent this afternoon at a Butler basketball game, and had a blast! I was a little worried how Riley would handle the noise and keeping her busy the whole game but she was a champ! Tony goes to the Butler games a lot with my parents, this was my first game and Ron hadn't been in a long time. We watch a lot of their games on TV but just hadn't made it out to Hinkle Fieldhouse. Wow what a place! I had flashbacks from the movie Hoosiers :) I told Ron on the way home we will be going back. I guess my next purchase is going to have to be a Butler t-shirt :) I brought the camera but left the memory card in the computer at home. So, I took the photos off the Indy star website. They had to be of Gordon Hayward, the freshman from Butler, and Tony's favorite player. We watched him play last year in Brownsburg so it was kind of cool to see him playing for Butler.

0 comments: