Donate to the Petersen Racing American Heart Association Heart Walk Team

Monday, February 16, 2009

The Daytona 500!


You can't tell but Tony has on a new Stewart-Hass shirt.
Riley in her own racing onesie :)

We spent Sunday afternoon with Ron's parents watching the Daytona 500. They came over to our house and we all enjoyed it on our new TV. We got a new TV for Christmas and we LOVE it! I guess that is why we are so popular lately :) It was a fun afternoon even if the race got rained out. I think everyone was cheering for Tony Stewart I am the odd one in this family since I was cheering for Kasey Kahne. We aren't going to push Riley into a favorite driver, we will let her pick. But, I have a strong feeling she is going to be a Tony Stewart fan I am so out numbered! We were all happy Matt Kenseth won and happy Kyle Busch wreaked. Is that bad!?! :)
Now that Daytona is over that means racing is right around the corner. Only seven more weeks until Ron and Tony's first race! Ron and I are starting our new workout routine tonight as a way to help him get into shape for the season. We will see how well that goes, I have been working for over a month but it is time to get Ron into gear! Not that is takes much for me not to work out but he needs to get into shape and I need to the rest of this baby weight.

0 comments: