Donate to the Petersen Racing American Heart Association Heart Walk Team

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentine's day!





Just a day late, but Happy Valentines Day! Our Valentine's day went something like this:

Cheese and Chocolate Fondue+Family+Chili Bowl=True Love

Ron and I spent the day like a normal Saturday for us, cleaning the house and going to the grocery store. My parents had Tony, he went to a Butler basketball game with them the night before. They ended up coming over and we fixed cheese and chocolate fondue. It was wonderful! Tony said it was better than the Melting Pot! We all ate until we couldn't move then settled onto the couches and watched the Chili Bowl on television. Since I didn't get to go this year it was nice to see it on TV. Ron and I don't really celebrate Valentine's Day, no cards and no gifts, but I think we have found a new tradition with the fondue! I should of took pictures but it was way to good to stop and do that :)

0 comments: