Donate to the Petersen Racing American Heart Association Heart Walk Team

Sunday, February 22, 2009

My Mt Dew Driving Baby!

Now what do I do?
This driving thing is pretty easy :)
Yummy Starbucks!
I would prefer the Mt. Dew please :)
Drinking and driving is not smart!

Saturday morning we got up and took Tony to a birthday party at Laser Flash in Carmel. We had two hours to waste before the party was over it so we spent it running some errands I have been putting off. We got back to the Laser tag place kind of early and got Riley out of her seat since she had been it is for half the day. She had a blast "driving" the car and drinking her Mt. Dew bottle. At least we all know she gets the Mt. Dew problem from, Grandpa Sherrell :)
Riley had her first fever last night. We played off her mood because she we thought she was tired from all the running we had done that day. We were wrong. She was up almost all night, I have never felt so helpless. It only went from bad to worse when she got sick all over the place at 4:00 am. It was one of the longest nights of my life! I had a friend tell me just wait until they start sleeping through the night and then get sick, you will be a walking zombie. I think she jinxed us :) Riley seems to be over whatever was wrong, the fever is mostly gone and she is back to her happy self as of now.
Tony spent the day with his Papa Steve at the Boat, Sport, and Travel show at the fairgrounds. He had a blast! He got to catch some fish, do some hunting, and even found his future dog, a beagle. He told his Papa his was going to get one when he got his own house, then told us he would be 15 when that happened :) Wow only 6 more years until he moves out, where does the time go? :)

0 comments: