Donate to the Petersen Racing American Heart Association Heart Walk Team

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Boys Trip to Florida!!





Some crazy fish Tony caught
I guess he started his own business while he was down there!
Ron caught a sting ray!


The boys headed down to Florida Friday morning. Steve bought the boys tickets and pretty much everything else as Ron's 30th birthday present. I dropped them off at the airport at 6:00 am and off they went. This was the first trip they had taken just the boys in a really long time. It was good for all of them. They fished the whole weekend. I talked to Tony Friday night and he was telling me all about the four fish he caught. It then came out that three of them were rocks and he only caught one fish. He sure knows how to tell fishing stories already! They got to spend some time at the beach and in the pool as well as fishing. It sounds like it was very relaxing weekend for all of them. Ron came home looking like a lobster, I have never seem him so red! Tony got some sun as well, his cheeks were red and it is RARE for Tony to get red. I was glad I picked them up last night, I missed them both tremendously!

0 comments: