Donate to the Petersen Racing American Heart Association Heart Walk Team

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Somebody is turning 30 today!

Updated:

Just so everyone knows Ron is already lying about his age! This was such a last minute thing I had to run out and get a cake after work yesterday and didn't even think about candles. So we used what we had, a 29! For some reason I find this hilarious and unfortunately I didn't have the camera. Ron said it made him feel a little better, made it not seem so real that he was 30. Boys, what can you do with them :)

Happy Birthday to Ron!!! We are now both officially 30, I don't feel so old now :) He is taking the 30 thing a lot harder than I did, imagine that. But, we have some plans tonight that might just help with that. Nothing like Penn Station, some cake, and great presents to make your birthday not so bad! Yes I know, wow big spenders! Ron and Tony are leaving on Friday morning for a boys fishing trip to Florida with Steve as his present from his parents. So we are not going all out so he is able to do that there. Happy birthday Ron don't worry your not that old ;) I can't wait to spend the next 30 years and more with you!

0 comments: