Donate to the Petersen Racing American Heart Association Heart Walk Team

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

While the boys are away....





The girls will play!! Riley and I had a good weekend, we kept ourselves busy so we didn't miss Daddy and Bubba too much. We spent most of our time with Grandma and Papa. We went to a Butler basketball game and I got some Christmas shopping done, and finished reading a book (that is rare these days)! We hit up the Christmas holiday and hobby and gift show at the fairgrounds. Like I said we did a lot of shopping. I was able to finish over 75% of my Christmas shopping, what a relief! I know what else I need to buy it is just waiting for that tree in our backyard to grow some more money. If anyone has any tips on how to make it grow faster please let me know!

0 comments: