Donate to the Petersen Racing American Heart Association Heart Walk Team

Friday, November 20, 2009

Vampires and Werewolves!!


Yes I will admit I jumped on the bandwagon last January and read all four Twilight books in just a matter of weeks. Impressive with a 5 month old right!?! Needless to say sleep didn't exists back then and Ron was kind enough to let me read most weekends ALL day long. I think that was because he finally got the television :) I remember a couple of days not even getting out of my pajamas, those are always great days! So anyways I have a date tomorrow morning with a friend to see the second Twilight movie, New Moon, and can not wait!!!! So in honor of my first friend date in a REALLY long time I thought it deserved it's own post :)
Also another reason for this post is, does anyone have any good book recommendations? I am in a rut on reading and I would love to find another good series that I get sucked into like Twilight and Harry Potter. Let me know because I can add it to my Christmas list, which is "weak" as Ron says :)

0 comments: