Donate to the Petersen Racing American Heart Association Heart Walk Team

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Brownsburg Christmas Parade!





Saturday was an eventful day for us, we got up earlier than normal and headed to Plainfield to get the kids their Christmas pictures taken. I have no clue what I was thinking when I scheduled it for 9:00 am. That meant we were up at 7:00 on a Saturday, Riley was not to happy with us on her sleeping in day :) After than we came home and Ron did some Christmas shopping and we watched some movies. If you haven't seen Night at the Museum Battle of the Smithsonian's I recommend it! We then headed out to eat, a rare treat for us, and off to the Brownsburg Christmas parade. I don't really know what we were expecting but it was more than two police cars, two fire trucks, some horses, Corvette's, a few floats and Santa Claus. Yes that is right the parade lasted a whole 15 minutes. I guess living Springfield spoiled me because that their parade was always a big deal. Tony got some candy so we was happy, Riley loved the police car and fire truck lights. It was COLD that night so I guess it was good that it was so short. Up next Tony's big performance.....

post signature

0 comments: