Donate to the Petersen Racing American Heart Association Heart Walk Team

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Winter Wonderland

Anthony performed at the Brownsburg Winter Wonderland Saturday night after the Christmas parade. He has been so excited for this concert. He is in the 4th/5th grade choir at school and he goes to practice every Thursday during recess. Talk about commitment, missing recess!! He did an AWESOME job. He knew all the words, did all the movements, and smiled at us the whole time. So, I guess if racing, football, or soccer don't work out we have a performer on our hands!

I have been trying to upload another video of my favorite song they sang. This one song he sings over and over again especially when he is trying to get Riley calm in the car. I could of sang it with him I have heard it so many times! I will keep trying tonight.

post signature

0 comments: