Donate to the Petersen Racing American Heart Association Heart Walk Team

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas Lights!!



Saturday evening we spent the night driving around Indianapolis looking at Christmas lights. I remember as a child my parents driving around and looking at lights, a very fond memory I have from my childhood! Something I want to continue with Anthony and Riley. So we loaded up and headed for some hot chocolate and good Christmas lights. It just so happened, in the newspaper that day was the top 9 houses around Indianapolis. We made it to the 4 of the top 9. Above is from house #1. We think house #9 was better, the kids and I had already been to the house voted #9 because it is on our way home from my parents house. I think we are going to go back on Christmas Eve before Christmas Story comes on TV. Tony has never seen Christmas Story (gasp) so we are going to watch it this year together. I can't believe we are only 5 days away!!!! I think I am more excited than Tony :) Are you ready for Christmas?? Any holiday traditions you look forward to ever year? Let me know, I would love to hear from you :)

post signature

0 comments: