Donate to the Petersen Racing American Heart Association Heart Walk Team

Monday, September 14, 2009

Best Anniversary Gift Ever!


For our Anniversary I really wanted to get pictures taken of the 4 of us someplace other than J.C Penny's. By chance we came across Mike and Bethany Derringer with Expressions by Beth. Oh my goodness it was the fastest 2 hours ever and we had a blast! Tony asked me once it was over if they were our friends (before the shoot). I told him no this was the first time we had meet them. He then said "well, you should be friends with them they were really nice and I had a lot of fun". :) I can not wait to get the rest of our pictures, they were both so creative and came up with some really cute ideas! If you are in the market for a great photographer I can not express how happy we were with Mike and Bethany. Check out her blog at, http://expressionsbybeth.blogspot.com/

0 comments: