Donate to the Petersen Racing American Heart Association Heart Walk Team

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Red Bull Indianapolis Moto GP





Well the 2009 race season at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway is over. I have mixed emotions about it, on one hand I won't miss the 18 hour days and getting up at 2:00 am! But, on the other hand you work so hard for these events and now that are over it is seems like it all went way to fast. The Moto GP event was the smallest event of the year but it presented the most challenges. Between groups not being able to work because of school functions or our interns being back at school and us being short handed it was a long event. For me this was my first Moto GP, last year I was on maternity leave and at home with 2 week old Riley. I have to say this crowd was awesome! By far the most polite and cleanliness crowd of the three. Over all it was a tough year but I know I have grown from it and it only made me stronger. I would say I can't wait for next year but let me get caught up on some sleep first :)

0 comments: