Donate to the Petersen Racing American Heart Association Heart Walk Team

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Opps I forgot last week's race update




Yes I am aware I have no pictures of Ron, Riley was not cooperating during his races :)

Last Sunday Ron and Tony raced, not that I forgot they raced I forgot to blog about it. Ron won the shifter race and wrapped up the points! He finished 5th in the TAG race and is 7th in the points but it is a close battle and with one race left he could move up to 4th if things go his way. Tony finished 3rd and 11th. Ron races the last weekend in September in the Endurance Race at New Castle. If you don't have any plans you should come out and watch! It is a pretty fun even, a rare time Ron gets to race against IRL and some top notch drivers from around the world!

0 comments: