Donate to the Petersen Racing American Heart Association Heart Walk Team

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Watch out Tut here we come!






Saturday after the Heart Walk Ron and Tony went to his parents house to work on some go-karts and then picked up Ian, Tony's BFF. They had a sleep over and had a blast. They have a tradition of building a fort in the toy room and sleeping in there. Ron and I helped this time and I have to say it turned out pretty good :) We got up Sunday and headed to the Children's Museum to see the King Tut exhibit. Besides Riley having a meltdown in the middle of it because she thought we were going to put her to bed, it was really cool. Ron and I enjoyed it a lot. Tony liked it but I don't know that Ian had too much fun. Not for the younger kids but I was glad the boys got to see it because who knows when it will be back, if ever. Sometimes I ask myself why I pack so much stuff into the weekends but we had a fun!

0 comments: