Donate to the Petersen Racing American Heart Association Heart Walk Team

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Tony for President!




Tony came home tonight and said, "I want to run for student council." My first reaction was no way. Of course he had to have his posters done by TOMORROW, and he had known about it all week. After thinking about how this could be a good thing and how much he could learn from it, I headed to CVS at 8:00 pm at night for some poster board. Needless to say $18.00 and 30 minutes later we were on our way to creating some awesome student council posters! Yes I said we, it was a family effort to get them both done in one night and we had to put our heads together to get creative. He was 30 minutes late for bed and Ron and I have spent all of our creative juices for the week. I just know he had a blast making the posters and I know it is one of "those" moments he will remember for awhile. :) Watch for future Petersen for President signs, maybe in 2042? Oh, and don't ask how I spent so much money, all he had to say was Mom can you look for stuff to make it stand out.... I am a sucker for that kind of stuff.

0 comments: